Drug Release Slips MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED AT FAIR TIME WEIGH IN ONLY!!
club chapter summary card 2018 (EXCEL-Type on form, will calculate fees.)
- Market Animals Entry Forms and Fees are due for all animals at time of Tagging. BEEF tagging: Saturday, January 6, 2018, 1-3PM. SHEEP, HOG, GOAT tagging:Sunday, March 11, 2018 9AM-2PM. All other 4-H Entry Forms are due in the Fair Office by 4:00 PM, Wednesday, April 4, 2018. All other FFA Entry Forms are due in the Fair Office by 4:00 PM, Friday, April 6, 2018.
- Completed Drug Release Slips are required at fair time weigh on all pre-tagged market animals and will NOT be accepted at tagging.
- The Livestock Entry Form is used for large livestock, showmanship, and special livestock contest entries. Please use separate entry forms for MARKET, BREEDING, and FEEDER Livestock and do not mix species on a single form. Please use a Poultry and Rabbit Form for Breeding Poultry, Fowl, and Rabbits.
- A separate exhibitor pass fee of $10.00 will be levied for each exhibitor and is non-refundable. EXHIBITOR ENTRY PASS MUST BE PURCHASED AT TAGGING ON ALL MARKET ANIMALS AND WITH ENTRIES ON ALL OTHER LIVESTOCK.
- Livestock Showmanship classes must be pre-entered.
- Club Leaders and/or Chapter Advisors MUST bring or mail ALL Entry Cards, Club/Chapter Summary Card, Entry Fees, and Exhibitor Pass Fees (on all non-market entries) to the Fair Office no later than 4-H & FFA entry dates listed in item #1.
- Each Club/Chapter may submit one check or cash:
Please Make Checks payable to: Porterville Fair
2700 W. Teapot Dome Avenue
Porterville, CA 93257
- An Entry Fee will be charged on all animals and must accompany all entry forms. See individual departments for entry fees.**Entry fee is not required for pen of two or any group combination.